"Free music for the People :: free People for the Music"

[est'd 2004 A.D. :: New Jersey]

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dan Jefferson - Shapes + Bonus Tracks


So...it was over a year ago that my good friend Dan Jefferson invaded the now legendary 1331 for a week, bringing with him a jar filled with mind expanding experiences and a suit case of ideas. By the end of the week, he had Shapes.

A few months later, Dan came back to 1331 with a few Colors.

Posted below are a collection of these Shapes and Colors. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

GET NOW

1. Purple Birthmarks
2. I gotta pee so bad get me out of this traffic!
3. Lucid Lucy (featuring Gabby Smith [eskimeau])
4. Pink Bastards with Square Dance Moves
5. Alone (featuring Denny Dal)*
6. No Legs (featuring E. Bunny)*

* = songs orginally recorded for Colors

contact danjefferson@gmail.com for more...

No comments: