"Free music for the People :: free People for the Music"

[est'd 2004 A.D. :: New Jersey]

Monday, December 7, 2009

tr#091 :: All Over, "All Over Howlin' Wolf"

All Over, "Smokestack Lightnin'"

DOWNLOAD NOW (free! 19.1MB diskspace!)

the most brutal white boy blues ever to emerge out of New Jersey? you be the judge... up next is a handful from and inspired by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles. expect nothing less than miraculous. breathe deep some smokestack thickness & enjoy!

love,
Conor Meara (c/o tamur records)

5 comments:

Joe Pee said...

Conor,
This is beautiful. Good Work. Great Pic.
Joe

Josh said...

This song comes on my itunes immediately after All Over. Thus, you must cover it. http://www.mediafire.com/?chjumtownbj

fucking good

michael alexander sheffield 1 said...

this shit makes me pee my pants & simultaneously, is the reason i get up in the morning. it's all so confusing for me lately.

Sydney Howells said...

awesome!

Fatme said...

Conor, this is the first time I listened to your music. I think it's impressive. Well done.