"Free music for the People :: free People for the Music"

[est'd 2004 A.D. :: New Jersey]

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am T.A.E. Quilty


Hello,
My name is Taylor and I know many of you here. For those of you who don't know who I am well, fuckin' HELLO! I've decided its about damn time I contribute to this community that has changed who I am, who I want to be, who I know I can become, and how I think. Bio: I'm the smartest dumb kid you will ever meet. To further introduce myself, when I first discovered music I was 18 years old. I had never listened. But I listened and I made noise but I never played and I never will. I make things not bands. I write noise not songs. I have one piece of paper produced when I began to build the ever more defective machine I now operate. Its more then two years old and imperfect but its where I began. I also recorded music during the same period of time. Alec has all of it. I have lost it all. I lose everything. Backpack friends thank you, thank you. Here it is and nice to meet you:

P.S. I am off to Baltimore where I will be confined to the grounds of a psychiatric hospital. I will have a computer. Please contact me. Expect many updates from the mentally ill and fully aware. I know the truth and that is why I'm scared.

No comments: